Translate

Friday, August 2, 2013

Film Blog

Hello this is my first post. This blog will pretty much have anything and everything to do with movies, from old classics to summer blockbusters. I will have ratings, trivia, fun facts, top ten lists and more about all of your favorite films! I'm really excited to start this, as this is my first blog I've ever done. Just a little bit about my self, I'm currently in college and am just about to start my second year. My major is business administration with a minor in creative writing, although originally I was going to major in Cinema studies. I love movies as most people do, but I see them more as an art than anything else. I hope you will enjoy my blogs! :) Warning, this whole blog will have spoilers! If you see a post about a movie you have not seen yet, don't read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment